Sunday, November 25, 2007
Guitar Picking Why Not Pinky
huge forest, an old tree was ending his days. But it was not a tree like everyone else. Indeed, those who approached him, he had the impression that the tree would speak to him, as if his conscience. A man who had perhaps need to think, came up.
And the tree spoke to him.
"Come on you do not break down," said the Tree.
"Look, I'm not a tree!" The man answered. "If anything, you'll be cut down trees to make."
Tree replied that it was not true. Simply put, when their hour came, they were killed. But they lived until the last moment their life. They were never sad and did not have the problem of where to go or what to do on daily basis as men. They lived and nothing else.
The man pointed to the tree, so that a life was a hard life, always the same and meaningless. So, he preferred his own, man.
At the tree asked him what he had done it so important to be able to say that his life was better than that of a tree.
The man thought for a bit 'up, and then said he had done a lot of things, even if something really important was to come. And since he had no time to lose ... would not stay one minute more, talk to a tree.
As he was about to leave, the Mast began to tell him that once they had passed a man like him, and they told him more or less the same thing. He said that between one thing and another, a job in a career here and there, had always drawn a living. As long as you thought it was a bit 'too late to change and do something great.
The man came back. He seemed very interested in this story and asked what he had done after the other man, in the years he had left to live.
The tree replied that he had continued to do what he was doing, like everyone else.
The man was puzzled. He said he was still time. He could still do something important and that he had at least try. But a doubt assailed him.
"And if I could not get any results, what will I do?"
The tree answered with quiet voice: "You will come back to do what you did before."
The man was now a raging river and let go in his utterances.
"The problem is you do not know if I do, I'm not like you enough that you do what you have. See Tree, the world of men there are at least two categories, those who work for a living and those who live to work. "
The tree also said that this had already heard, but he went anyway.
"Those who work for a living, are trees like you do not have to reach any goal in life, they simply exist. The others, who live to work instead, they do not have too much free time, as should be in against the risk of thinking. And have time to think, it hurts everyone. We always end up finding something wrong '. "
" And you, of which one do you belong? "He asked the tree, which could not ask for more.
"Neither, unfortunately. I say unfortunately, because at least the others in their small, are doing well. I would claim to find meaning in my life. At that point I would weigh no more. But you can not understand me, you're just a tree. "
" E you have not found this way ...? "
" No. But when I'll find ... "
" Ok, but in the meantime? "Churches interrupting the Tree, since even this story had already heard.
"Well, you know, a job here, a career there. Until I am enlightened. "
Tree finally concluded. "Woe to you when you go to the old man who passed by here, if the lighting had not yet arrived, you too will continue to do like him ... what you were doing."
The man was frowning . It said:
"I do not know if you can. You know, I'm not like a tree that is what happens, facendoselo enough. I have to give a meaning to my life! And if you do not find this sense, I think it would be pointless to live it to the end. "
and the tree:" This is something I do not understand. Trees We can not decide when to end our lives. But you men, it seems. "
" I feel sorry for you who do not even have that possibility. You are also forced to live a useless life. "
" will, "said the Tree," but remember that once a tree has fallen, can not go back on their feet. "
" So what? Why should occupy space in this world without a reason? Doing nothing? "
" What do you know little man, what can make a tree? "
" And what would you have done to you when you were born? Feel. "I challenged the man.
The Tree stood in silence in the forest and was heard only the sound of the wind. Hundreds of trees that noise produced by their leaves, shaken by the wind. So the tree shots.
"You hear, little man? This is the sound of life that make the trees. Can you hear me? I came here on the wind, in the form of a seed. I was alone and little more than you, but then a century after century, with my spores I gave birth to a forest. Here it is. They are all my children, if you want to call it that. Here's what I did. "
" So what would you tell me? "
" Just this, exactly. That way of life sometimes does not understand. But this does not mean that we have not found. "
" I still do not understand. "Said the man puzzled.
"Well, you're on your way then." Answered the Tree.
The man drove his way, with his doubts, and for years did not see any more.
One day he returned and saw that the tree was still there.
Tree was surprised to see him instead, because the man had not returned from only.
With him was also his small forest ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment