"The Band of Ex-Presidents"
1) External. Sonny, Sam and Bongo are just emerging from a cinema. Behind them you see the entrance to the cinema with a lot of advertising poster which reads "Point-break."
Sonny 'What film "tough"'.
Bongo: 'Yeah all those stunts and the action scenes'.
2) Sonny jumps on a small concrete wall at the side of the road (it could be a little Borbera, that is one of those elements made the protection of pedestrian areas) and is balanced like a surfer protagonist of the film.
Sonny: 'I wish I could be like Patrick Swaize'.
Bongo, 'but in the end he dies'.
3) Sonny slaps him behind the head to Bongo, as Sam is distracted by soap bubbles, which is doing a small child. Sam looks away and does not follow the reasoning of the two friends, he looked dazed by soap bubbles.
Sonny: 'It is not that the way the movie, stupid'
Sound Effect: "SCIAF."
Sam: 'Bubbles'.
4) close to Sonny and Bongo, it touches his neck where he hit Sonny.
Bongo 'And what is the point?'.
Sonny, 'It's live on the edge. We think we could do whatever we want? '.
5) Piano and Bongo Sonny always on average. Bongo is now the happy expression. Sonny has the face sapientone.
Bongo: 'Even going to see porn movies?'.
Sonny: 'Yes'.
6) Shot of all three players taken in full figure. Sam, who until then had seemed very distracted, came up with his face to that of Sonny and asks the question with a hopeful air.
Sam: 'It truancy?'
Sonny: 'Sure'.
7) Angle similar to the previous one except that Bongo is now closer to Sonny (who is obviously in the middle between the two), while Sam was a bit 'away.
Bongo 'And tear the register of teachers?'.
Sonny: 'Of course!'.
8) close on three. Sonny embraces the two friends at the shoulders. Sonny was the sly expression.
Sam: 'Uhao! That's cool! I am ready for anything '.
Bongo, 'Me too. What should we do to become like that? '.
Sonny, 'I plan I would have ...'.
9) Internal. The school bathrooms. We see Sonny, and Sam Bongo ready to take action. Extract from a lot of masks (such as those used on the movie "Point Break," in fact), but we can not see the faces. It is clear that Sonny is angry that the masks are not all equal. Even sambo background, this is a mask in hand.
Sonny: 'Wow! I said all of that kind: What shape are we doing now '.
Bongo: 'Sorry Sonny, but they are the only forms that I could find, no longer period of carnival'.
Sam: 'I like this'.
Sambo: 'I do not think is a great idea'.
10) we see Sonny, and Sam Bongo with a face mask in front of the President (Reagan and Bush for example). However one of the three has the form of Mickey Mouse, one of those carnival and the scene is immediately to the height of the three little thieves and context, surreal. Sambo also behind them, has a mask on his face. The three young players are armed with slingshots and blowguns. The three are turning to two classmates.
Sonny: 'We are the bay of former presidents. This is a robbery. Give us all the stickers and Winx Naruto otherwise it will be worse for you '.
schoolmate 1: 'Who are these? Must Extracomunitari be presidents? '.
classmate 2: 'That must be the president of Mickey Mouse'.
Sambo: 'The problem is being taken seriously'. TABLE
PENCIL
Sonny 'What film "tough"'.
Bongo: 'Yeah all those stunts and the action scenes'.
2) Sonny jumps on a small concrete wall at the side of the road (it could be a little Borbera, that is one of those elements made the protection of pedestrian areas) and is balanced like a surfer protagonist of the film.
Sonny: 'I wish I could be like Patrick Swaize'.
Bongo, 'but in the end he dies'.
3) Sonny slaps him behind the head to Bongo, as Sam is distracted by soap bubbles, which is doing a small child. Sam looks away and does not follow the reasoning of the two friends, he looked dazed by soap bubbles.
Sonny: 'It is not that the way the movie, stupid'
Sound Effect: "SCIAF."
Sam: 'Bubbles'.
4) close to Sonny and Bongo, it touches his neck where he hit Sonny.
Bongo 'And what is the point?'.
Sonny, 'It's live on the edge. We think we could do whatever we want? '.
5) Piano and Bongo Sonny always on average. Bongo is now the happy expression. Sonny has the face sapientone.
Bongo: 'Even going to see porn movies?'.
Sonny: 'Yes'.
6) Shot of all three players taken in full figure. Sam, who until then had seemed very distracted, came up with his face to that of Sonny and asks the question with a hopeful air.
Sam: 'It truancy?'
Sonny: 'Sure'.
7) Angle similar to the previous one except that Bongo is now closer to Sonny (who is obviously in the middle between the two), while Sam was a bit 'away.
Bongo 'And tear the register of teachers?'.
Sonny: 'Of course!'.
8) close on three. Sonny embraces the two friends at the shoulders. Sonny was the sly expression.
Sam: 'Uhao! That's cool! I am ready for anything '.
Bongo, 'Me too. What should we do to become like that? '.
Sonny, 'I plan I would have ...'.
9) Internal. The school bathrooms. We see Sonny, and Sam Bongo ready to take action. Extract from a lot of masks (such as those used on the movie "Point Break," in fact), but we can not see the faces. It is clear that Sonny is angry that the masks are not all equal. Even sambo background, this is a mask in hand.
Sonny: 'Wow! I said all of that kind: What shape are we doing now '.
Bongo: 'Sorry Sonny, but they are the only forms that I could find, no longer period of carnival'.
Sam: 'I like this'.
Sambo: 'I do not think is a great idea'.
10) we see Sonny, and Sam Bongo with a face mask in front of the President (Reagan and Bush for example). However one of the three has the form of Mickey Mouse, one of those carnival and the scene is immediately to the height of the three little thieves and context, surreal. Sambo also behind them, has a mask on his face. The three young players are armed with slingshots and blowguns. The three are turning to two classmates.
Sonny: 'We are the bay of former presidents. This is a robbery. Give us all the stickers and Winx Naruto otherwise it will be worse for you '.
schoolmate 1: 'Who are these? Must Extracomunitari be presidents? '.
classmate 2: 'That must be the president of Mickey Mouse'.
Sambo: 'The problem is being taken seriously'. TABLE
PENCIL
0 comments:
Post a Comment