AAA Wanted
The same old story. When they find out that I just got out of jail, give me well served, but always with a smile. Bastards.
How should I carry on according to them? At least in jail gave me nothing to live for.
The only thing missing was a bit 'of freedom. Yeah, freedom. But do what? There are no
euros. And out here without paying, what can you do?
Finally, I conclude that at least now I'm free ... free to do nothing ...
Interesting.
AAA Wanted arm Right. Bel
this announcement. It turns out that the right arm I have it!
The left years ago but I lost it playing poker. In the sense that when they discovered I had an ace up its sleeve, I have sawed off his arm into the sleeve. Ace included. This is what happens to frequent bad company.
Luckily, I was the right arm of Boss, or else ...
However, since the right arm I've done that, I would say to have the curriculum in order for the ad. Let's go.
It 's hard drive and change gears with one arm. There is always a time when you leave the steering wheel itself. And when you're cornering, can be a tad dangerous.
Sometimes I think I was lucky. If I lost my right arm to change gears I should move to England. What
shitty place! Pass me the desire to do the interview.
Then I see a beautiful blonde female turkey and change my mind.
"Search for the boss," I say. "I read the announcement."
mumble mumble. The first turkey thinks, then speaks. And that's something, being a woman.
"I am looking for a right arm." He says.
stuff you would not believe. The turkey is the Boss. The world is changing.
"Well, I've got the right arm." I say, and then I introduce myself. "Back-Ace".
"Ace". She said. "And where you've got an ace?" A little 'obvious the girl. One out of two shits me the same joke. Now I have a replica of sealed sources.
"I left the other sleeve."
I doubt that he understood. "Usually almost all applaud this joke," I say.
you, pulls up his left arm, it moves from left to right, and with their mouth:
"Clap, clap, clap. "
At first, I think I'm taking the piss.
Then I look better, and I notice that I seem to see myself in the mirror.
"Why look at me like that? I'm the only one? "He says." What you think I must have made the ad, wanted his right arm? "
do not know, I say.
"Why not have it any more, not! Simple. However I did not think it came so quickly. And with a guy stuck at that. "
The girl makes me a little 'pain. Women's and more with one arm, infamous fate.
I do not want to disappoint you, but I could never do the right arm of a woman.
"Look," he says, "Come for a ride in the car with me?".
Now everything is clearer. The girl's work is the driver ...
recent months has given me his seat. She is always by my side.
not even imagine what it's like to have someone who will change gears without having to remove his hand from the steering wheel. The first few times I had to scream "change"! But then the girl has become the ear on the engine, and we are in perfect harmony. So in tune, that customers are also queued for an hour to take a ride on our taxi. There's even people who do return to the starting point, just for the sake of having a ride with us. Now they are no longer as free to do nothing. Never mind, at least I understood what my mother meant when he said that in life we \u200b\u200bmust give a hand to each other "...
0 comments:
Post a Comment