imaginary lover ...
Terse the car window with a finger, where one of the last rays of the sun struck through the glass not so tarnished.
The finger continued its run on the wet board, leaving a trail of meaningless words. Apparently
.
With pants, a hot cloud came from the lips and held the letters, while a spasm, he pushed the hand back on the cold glass of the car, perhaps in search of answers. But on that board there were only questions. The
his.
was right there when it was over ...
He was standing next to a lamp post with her hair blowing in the wind and to mark a grim look on her face, wrinkled and thoughtful. Fleeting glance fell on the clock and the next is fixed 'point on a distant desert. None.
His constant thought was that he had bin again.
The sunset turned the end, enhancing the red of her raven hair.
- Damn bastard I swear ...- At that moment the phone rang and she with an instinctive gesture, pulled him with one thought in my head. 'S him. It must be him.
him "I am here alone at peace with myself as I contemplate these spaces endless, silent, where my mind travels a solitary and elusive. Suddenly I find myself dreaming of wanting to share this with someone. Was almost the only way to enjoy themselves.
And in that moment I think of you. But you're not here, six miles away.
Then you pick up the phone and after a moment, please reply. It 's a miracle! After your first word I see you! You are here in front of me and smile. If I wanted I could touch you, but I will not take the risk to remain disappointed. Damn what a surprise to think that you're here a while ago when I was alone in front and on ... "
- are you ready? Why do not you talk, I know that you ... where are you? Look what I put down ... shit! Click
.
"But you're not here. So how did you come you go, not just your voice disappears. It was a fiction, just a trick of my mind.
do not know, but in the end who cares? To me you were here. "
RIING
..." - sorry love, it was me ... and I was thoughtfully. You will not believe but I was thinking of you ... "
Men. I remain enchanted by his voice. His first words fascinate me and I do not know now where is the line between truth and falsehood and what 's more absurd is the fact that I do not want to know. I believe that's all.
- Ah where are you mocking? It 's more than an hour' that you expect, I was going crazy ...
"Forgive me love, but how can I tell you the truth? Not so, not right away, no, it would be cruel ... but what is worse is that I do not know if we ever succeed.
- My dear I see you very well but you do not, maybe you can not or may not want to see me ... "
- What are you saying .. where you've hidden, not seen you! .. Shown, just with your jokes, do not take it anymore!
"- Look for me behind something if you can not see me. Come on is not difficult. "
- So you're here, wag! Where are you? Let me see that I want to hold you ... I want you ...
"Of course, too. Nights and nights spent together, but never a fierce passion consumed. Unfortunate fate. However, this is not possible now, I just have one last game, and maybe one last time to talk to you, yet my feeling, before you fade away along with everything else, and I again left alone here to contemplate my life that runs behind these silences ... "
- So where are you finished? Speak! Stop stand in silence at the other end of the line ..!
"- I talk to you who hear me, do not listen to me. You've never heard of the rest. Basically I I told you. "
- said what?
"- Ah, nothing. I was talking to myself. "
- But then you do on purpose! What goes through your head? I feel there's something wrong, you're not as usual, tell me what's wrong ... so I worry.
"Talking? And every time we spoke, what is it worth?
Yet at the same time I feel that I need him, and then I'll do this one more time and effort ... I'll tell the truth, only the unvarnished truth.
- Do you realize that you do not exist? I'm talking on the phone itself! If people knew, were closed on me. "
Silence moved the other end of the line. But only for a moment, then her voice as serious as those who no longer wanted to play, declared:
- I know. 'S why I suggested that we pretend to be on the phone when you talk to me, at least not believe you crazy.
"- Yeah, crazy. Only you understand my genius. What is special about me that I speak with who may not exist makes me a different man at the same time unique. This is enough to say that they are superior to those who would like to shut myself up in a cave. And that's just because they are so blind that they can not see anything but what they can touch.
Who can say that what has no tangible substance to the touch, does not exist?
They can not even assume for a moment that there is anyone who can not be touched.
No other man can see you besides me, feel me? Even those who, like me, the dowry, which they call madness! See and talk to someone that does not exist for everyone else ... You are the only one for me! "
- Sure as the angels. Each has its own. You say well, others have this gift. Perhaps the same Ia ... What do you think that everything you see on the street are talking on the phone with someone? At least one in four of them off the phone, I tell you.
They're pretending. This is proof that you're not crazy! You are rare. You see your "angel" ... or call it what you want ... as many others see and speak with their own. If
then wanted to show your folly by saying that you're different from everyone, here they are served, there are many others besides you.
"- and everyone sees only his own then ... and not that of others?"
- What's so funny? I do not understand. We accept the idea that there is a human like any other around the planet, that fingerprints are unique, and it seems absurd that some have their angel, friend ... or imaginary lover that is!
Each of you is a universe with its own physical rules, its own stars, and each of their universe is God, the sole and undisputed. In other words You're like God
Only You are God in your universe. Everything depends on you. You can destroy in a moment, or change the rules. You can choose to not see me again, or have a hundred more like me. No one can stop you. No one can enter the universe of your mind, where everything depends on you.
"- It all depends on me. Yeah ... It 's why I chose to call you, rather than to see you. "
- But we had an appointment ... Wait, so you're not here?!
"No they are not. I had the courage to cut himself. I would not have ever made. Call me a coward if you like, but I think that basically the way I have chosen is the best for both. It cost me a lot of effort, more than you think.
- No, not them. But do not worry, I have not be done at all. Behind a tree at your back, under a rock, there's a letter. E 'for you. I hope you will understand, after reading it.
- Did you find her? "
Anxiety. Frenzy. Surprise.
- Yes, but what does this mean? Do not tell me you could voice what you wrote? You put the toys to do now?
"Open it, come on. Say something. It 'strange to think that what you choose, you will leave the last words I hear from your lips. "
- Ok, now open it. It's better than being read on the phone with someone who does not speak.
"Nice
epilogue ... I would say - Well I finished. Then, I put it down.
And after a last breath, he wanted to last forever, he said, Farewell ... "
" When you read this letter, it means that we no longer have to feel that way. I decided. This could be a farewell letter or a will. It depends.
I confused ideas about it.
While it is true that we have always said, then I'm sorry, because I had to make that choice. I want to have a normal life. I can not think of doing a family and spend time with a phone off, talking to someone who does not exist for others. Would be unbearable. I have given you so much, I owe you this. How do you see things you do not see them anywhere else, I admit. However you do not understand me. Will not you understand me. I need my space and you're always on me, you are almost ubiquitous.
You also said that we could have a family, if only I had I really wanted. Having our children. Always stay together. Here too, you're right, I could have. But where we could live in such conditions? On a desert island? Maybe. Only in a place like this I do not ... or we would have locked up.
But more than that is another thing that has always terrified me.
I am certainly not one hundred percent to exist.
... And if I were your lover's imagination? At the end between us, one that has the ideas you are. I can not give you wrong. How can it be true then, when you say that I am the one God of my universe, even if they are not able to get what should be a creation of my mind?
Maybe you say so, to convince me that the reality is that where I live, because you know that I go insane if I knew to be just a figment of your mind exalted. That thought consumes me. For a long time.
I must know.
And there's only one way to do it.
why I say that this letter may be my testament. I'm ready.
Please be honest. Do not leave me in limbo. If indeed I am right, let me go away with my whole world, the universe and everything that I've made in your image and likeness. If you are the only true God of this universe, and nothing's true, not even myself, when you're going to read this letter, take the paper, roll it around my world, and throw me away with it. Only this I ask.
Good. I'm ready. The letter has come to an end ... "
In the car the windows were steamed up now as his memories. She, he read a few sentences on those glasses, that her fingers had traced, before restarting the car and delete them forever ...
"And finally, if there was a higher point of view from which to view this life like a small thing, a thing as long as a day, from an eternal perspective as it can be a life whole compared to a single day ...? "
" Love you too were unique, like no other, but now I remember as a day like many others, obscured by time, our ally in the bitter memories, then put them all side by side, without winners or losers ... "
0 comments:
Post a Comment