Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sample Greetings Message

Rings Elizabeth

What they have in common stocks of wool, buttons removed from an old clothes, glass and hot glue? This

:

spilla Elizabeth II 3 nome is this:

Spilla Elizabeth III nome

who were born just combining all the things I listed, and these adorable and very vintage charms with its height Queen Elizabeth the second cut from coprispalla I shamelessly lifted to give a new life!

spilla Elizabeth indossata nome

With the hot glue I have a relationship to Catullus's love and hate, but I have been very useful to assemble all the components, the first pin in fact I almost created by sewing all the parts but after all the sewn with a result a bit 'low I understand that they are better armed with the glue gun for that needle!

A nice creative break from the latest efforts to study it took was a bit 'that I created and posted something new! As soon as I can publish the

featured Miss hobby, meanwhile my break is over, better get back to wipe!

Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment