Since I became interested on working with copper and the like I tried a lot of information on this type of work, and I also tried the right tools, not without difficulty, especially when it comes to hammers.
between research and purchases are now my two hammers, one purchased in my first order from Hobbyperline , and one chosen, weighted and finally bought by Palmer Metals after so long but now that I have it I have done well to buy it because it is giving me a lot of satisfaction.
So I decided to make a video to show a little 'what I learned from these hammers, what "they" also If the hammer does not do much in itself, and what I can tell you of my little experience with these two instruments. Hope this is useful and that will be a series of reviews and advice on the various tools that are around but little is known, it is always helpful to see not only as an object which can be bought online but also to know what need and how to take advantage.
0 comments:
Post a Comment