Monday, March 7, 2011

Electro Schock Masterbation

Near 5th Avenue ..

If the scarf I showed you a few posts ago 5th avenue is .. well, my say it is a way to cross the less important. .

foto sciarpa 5th avenue

This is my result, pretty decent and I hope like the original, perhaps in need of additional maintenance once finished .. I have no idea what I could and then let us hold me so ..

Description: Despite mixed acrylic and wool yarn is the kind of the point is not to be very opaque, and then I would say that is good for those days when you need an extra around your neck but you do not risk a sore throat on the first draft ..

Conclusion: Although I'm happy to have made it to finish my fingers and tools of the Lidl were so traumatized that for now will remain at rest for wool and co ... also because with days like today is to pull out of cotton and sunglasses!

Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment