Saturday, March 12, 2011

Broken Veins Al Over My Body

Dragonfly

Dragonflies indicate the change in the symbolism and magic, as in English according to me makes it more magical features of this insect. One thing that I remember and that struck me when I discovered, perhaps in elementary school, which is able to live and reproduce only in a clean and unpolluted, and this idea of \u200b\u200bdragonflies (and not just ) dying because of our pollution is a big reason why I chose to study ways to prevent and avoid the possible pollution, always hoping to see some beautiful dragonfly fly as an index of a natural unpolluted environment!

In honor of this insect "magic" I created this bracelet, the charm is Hobbyperline and I did not put more emphasize that these stones dull light green, unfortunately I do not know what they are, but they are nice round and smooth!

and "pandant" I made these earrings, with two beautiful stones and antiquated copper wire reminiscent of the antique effect of the dragonfly.

If you like fly on Babirussa to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment