Create outfits is always fun, but when you can do with your creations is unique, because it is how to give a greater meaning to what you create to explain it without words.
For example, to match the pin Elizabeth warm clothes and steam, the soft wool and also a matched make-up!
And what's even funnier is that you can match the creations that you also have to Polyvore associated with what you like, If you are registered to the website you can go on my set and add as a favorite of my creations, then we create a set if I will be happy to see them combined in a different and original!
I recycled the basis of a ball of cotton wool and I covered it for the bracelet! For those who responded saw that we're almost there but it was hard, I admit it! Thanks anyway for thinking!
Hello hello!
0 comments:
Post a Comment