.. no, does not mean AD .. I refer you to post Val to go into that ..
a dc for me now means one thing: I'm learning to use the circular needles!
And one is because they are a zero .. I ..
.. yes, because for me the shoes are somewhat cumbersome and complicated (you have to keep his head bent, pull the wire, move here, move there, and if I drop a point as I do, I go back, etc. ..) let alone the circular knitting for the name that already gave me the circle to the head .. and then are provided with only "mythical" tools of Lidl, which by dint of knitting the gray paint is coming off and the switch from nylon and the iron is inconvenient, if not I have to push the points do not move ..
But tell me if any of you would change his mind after seeing this:
5th avenue scarf - Scheme on Raverly
infinity scarf or any other .. So
I decided: I want an infinity scarf! Before I do a little 'practice and then with a suitable yarn I try and do too!
So with a momentum that not even a sprinter I started a similar move, just to prove a simple set of facts always points straight until I get bored .. and he was also coming good when after two or three laps I made aware of something that just started working I had not thought: I have not aligned with the end points of the initial ones and the work was being shot .. well, I thought .. then we'll see what comes out, go ahead, do practice and then maybe turn ..
is the result:
.. I can claim it for work done on purpose? At the bottom is not bad, looks like the Moebius strip ..
In short, if it is wrong that we learn this after I realized two things:
1) Always align the circular points at the start of the working
2) if you want a fancy scarf and geometrically impossible to align by chance points!
But if the shoes have won a battle not yet won the war .. in fact:
then I'll show you what will come out!
0 comments:
Post a Comment