Friday, January 14, 2011

Heat Intolerance, Asthma

teesssssoro!

can not understand the meaning of this phrase until you get what I finally received today .. I wanted it so much and finally by the Royal Mail sent me this ..!

ShowPicture.aspx

know the exhilaration of when you have your order and immediately open it and throw it to look and feel of the content? Well, even the protective layer of the steel block that I bought along with the chasing hammer kept me from trying some smartellata now .. and I love it! With a few light blows on the copper is a tough, smooth and nice job with the round side is a beautiful effect!

And just think, 'does not mess too! I imagined that I forge a mo 'blacksmith with neighbors who complained about ..

now is armed and will not stop me any more!

And just to share with you my joy due to compulsive shopping with the order of metals Palmer I also came bundle Aroma-zone prodottini to do with many fine cosmetics at home! These days my house will be full of spignatti and smartellamenti!

soon I'll show you what I'm up to, Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment