Saturday, January 22, 2011

How To Make A Pedal Go-kart Out Of Wood

Miss Hobbies: I like! - Breakfast at Miss My Hobby

In the film "Breakfast at Tiffany's" beautiful and elegant Audrey looks at the windows of Tiffany eating a croissant ..

audrey_flickr_large

And I, perhaps with a nice bagel with cream in hand, I look in the windows of Miss Hobby, namely this:

misshobby

This showcase is a nice idea Francy and is a natural continuation of the idea of \u200b\u200bpsy Letter, a cute and original way to promote and talk about the creations that have impressed us most, or just like us not only during the holidays but all year round!

now on the My rubrichetta "Miss Hobby: I like" is therefore twinned with "The window of Miss hobby," I know that I will not be diligent and not post every week but I am committed to do at least once a month a beautiful collage!

On the subject .. here you are served breakfast!

collage 6 - 2011

1 - very serious Dog - Kiss

2 - ring cakes and hot chocolate - latralla

3 - TEA DROP necklace - mafleur

4 - MIRROR - Old Fashioned - Pocket mirror - Katy and the cat

0 comments:

Post a Comment