Monday, February 14, 2011

How Can I Stop My Friends Seeing My Friends

Little progress ..

orecchini ribes 4 nome

.. learning how to work the copper and take decent pictures as you see up here, often to the creation of measures is useful because you can not see "live" and it seemed faster and more immediate to the photo directly with the ruler!

orecchini ribes 3 nome

Because these earrings are quite simple and easy to understand the measures without an objective comparison .. I have modeled directly as you can see the thread for it to become a nun mega round, an idea seen in shops around strangers and immediately copied! It reminds me a little swarovski beautiful red currant to eat ..

particolare chiusura collana nome

.. you remember one of my earliest attempts smartello ? Well, I thought of turning it into an original closing time of detention is also done by hand, the basic idea is to turn it into a decorative element rather than having the sole function to close, I wonder if the goal is reached!

If you want to see the full series will find it here !

0 comments:

Post a Comment