There often a dilemma that haunts every creative, small or not .. I copy it or not I copy? Why
copying techniques and methods are learned and experiences, but if a copy is almost identical to the original is likely to be taken to fraudulent and enjoy ..
When I saw this necklace on Etsy the bad that was in me said "copy it, is too good not to copy it .. up to say that you inspired .." And so
I tried to emulate this beautiful crochet pattern, thinking it was a simple alternation of fans would say .. the big boss .. Estiqaatsi ! .. He was not easy!
This was my attempt .. after several tests made it a little 'different from wire wool, from the various crystals and gunmetal chain .. but the result pleases me!
the end as with any scheme or idea that I try to follow, even if I go with the idea to copy or follow everything perfectly I always go out of the sow and for various reasons I never do things the same as I had imagined. . but the important thing is maybe they have taken something similar, but original and custom!
.. and then who was angry that beautiful pearl in gold filigree?
0 comments:
Post a Comment