will be the fault of the advertising that reminds us to give many "kisses" .. why is that little pale sun that comes out every now and then the fog of these days reminds me that in a little 'flowers bloom and love ..
.. but today I felt like to cheer up your day with these hearts and colorful flowers!
And then I wanted to mention that from now on I will always describe the material used to compose a jewel, especially the earrings remain longer in contact with skin and who is subject to Allergies can cause adverse reactions.
For example, the material of the nuns has colored aluminum Nobuko, unfortunately I found not a strictly non-allergenic material also because there is little information on sites that sell it, so do not feel like to advise those who have allergic reactions because of metals and scraps. I do not do anything but I can not expect that all do the same, so I hope to help by giving much information as possible about what you use!
quoting the appropriate period "means love .. be careful what we put on our skin!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment