If you are among the few that have as their interest in physics, or you're a fan of Muse, there's one thing that unites:
This book is The Elegant Universe of & # 160; Brain Greene, I do not want to advertise nor to change the style of the blog, speak only there because I just finished reading it, I admit with some difficulty, not exactly a relaxing read but for those interested is very well written and uses examples to explain theories very complicated and clarifiers are perfect.
This has the right style of true popular book is for everyone who has a doctorate in theoretical physics who also know nothing about science is interested in understanding how the universe made and how it is going forward research on how the world works .. and then I found that Matthew Bellamy, the lead singer of Muse, wrote "Origin of Symmetry " inspired by this book, and then I had to read it!
I'm not a musician but a few themes that has also given me this book, because in addition to finally understand What is relativity and what are the imaginary strings that should compose the universe (yes, we are made of strings!) I discovered that there is a particular theory that the gravity loop :
and then I applied the theory .. my way!
My professor of physical chemistry might not appreciate it .. but I think it's so much more elegant view of the science through many formulas!
0 comments:
Post a Comment