Saturday, February 19, 2011

Inspirational Words For Stroke Victums

melancholy ..

are often tempted to use these virtual pages to get out and have my say about what happens to me and about me, but since this is a blog based on creativity el'handmade I do not like to go off topic although politics, society and information are part of all life and also affect the birth of a building ..

Collana 150 2 nome

This series is intended to be a little tribute a nation that was founded 150 years ago with many problems and now has many more ..

My humble thoughts go especially to the fact that I hope I do not have to do what he sings Caparezza, especially with this blog because I discovered that in Italy there is a lot of people who have talent, and work- committed not only to bring home money or power but for something unique that has something to share with others ..

So a happy birthday to Italy that he deserves it and is like a small crystal, but not important or valuable than a diamond that shines!

0 comments:

Post a Comment