Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spinal Meningitis And Inablity To Walk

cheats for photographers on Sunday ..

Today I will share with you some tricks I've learned to make decent pictures of my creations, and avoid using things like light boxes or other much more complicated and professional, the only indispensable tool in this case is the camera combined with a few other accessories easy to find.

start with the result:

Collana ciondolo quarzo tondo 3

As I took this picture?

first set the camera always on "macro" and that is the command that focuses on near objects, setting the brightness to maximum and try not to use it because it never lets me zoom photos in sharp focus.

the photos because I always do with natural light with artificial light colors and I always seem too offset is too much shade. Therefore avoid the flash, then set the command to rule it out. As a basis

use a blank sheet of paper from the printer, if you need use more sheets, and put the subject in a manner that is well lit by natural light.

While the photo is the most important thing is to stand still: if you do not have a tripod with two hands just keep the camera can be supported in the arms so that hands do not move while shooting.

Even so the photos should be bright and clear, but a trick to use in more fast and above all this is economic:

DSC04176

an aluminum pan placed in the opposite direction to the light creates a reflection of light is diminished the shadow that creates the object at the same time illuminating the twilight zone.

Then a minimum of "post" is always, I use as a program Gimp photo editing , mainly try to adjust color levels, brightness and contrast, and cut parts of background are not important. This phase depends on the level of knowledge of photo editing program, if you're interested in learning the best techniques I recommend you try editing tutorial on Gimp or other programs on youtube .

And with these tricks, the result is a clear picture, clear and true colors, it is certainly an excellent result, but it's the least I can do to show you better create and provide the correct visual information who buys an item without being able to touch.

These are the little tricks which I hope will be useful for those who want to improve the quality of her photos without sets or acquire materials challenging, just a sheet, a camera and the sunlight is free!

If you have any doubts or questions ask me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment